Friday, November 27, 2009

Introduction

A very close friend of mine just started a blog and is using it to help express her emotions. I thought about it and I feel as though a blog would do me some good as well.

This blog is in no way meant to be offensive but with that being said I have a lot of things to say and seeing how this is my space I may not always take the time to be politically correct.

Moving on. The blog is called is called The Rejected Stone after the verse in Psalms which states that "the stone which the builders refused is become the headstone of the corner." The verse refers to Jesus but I like to extend the verse into my own life. I like to think of myself as a rebel, one that has been rejected, refused, and the rest. However, I wouldn't have it any other way because to be rejected is to have complete freedom from the status quo. I don't care what the world thinks. I'm not here to impress you, I'm here to live my life in the way I see fit. And like the verse says the one the world rejected later became the chief cornerstone. Interpret that however you want to.

Basically I'm going to use this space to pour out my thoughts. I am a socially conscious brother and I often struggle with caring too much and not caring at all. I find it hard to land anywhere but the extremes. So I'm either giving my all or not giving anything. As I conscious brother I see my own hypocrisy and am eager to address the issues in a way that won't frustrate me. This blog will be a tool for me to incorporate others' opinions with my own so that we might all grow together.

1 comment: